Cosmetic Products Regulation EC 1223/2009 requires a detailed safety assessment – the CPSR – before products can be marketed within the EU.
The CPSR in more detail
Part A: Cosmetic Product Safety Information
This section requires product information and test data. We will arrange for all of the necessary testing and supply data accordingly.
We will provide:
- Quantitative and qualitative composition
- Physical/chemical characteristics and stability
- Microbial quality
- Impurities, traces in the product and information on the packaging material
- Normal and foreseeable use
- Exposure to the product
- Exposure to the ingredients
- Toxicological profile of the ingredients
- Undesirable effects of the product
We offer all testing services as part of the package.
Part B: Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment
A safety assessor’s expert opinion as to why the product is safe to be placed on the market.
Meet the requirements of the Cosmetic Product Regulation with Kaicom. Contact us today on email@example.com, or request a callback below for more information about our CPSR services.