Different ways to use our
Use Case #1
Activated carbon is normally utilised to treat process water in two very different processes – powdered activated carbons and granular activated carbons.
- Powered Activated Carbons (PACs): Powdered Activated Carbons are used by water treatment plants for taste and odour control and to ensure the removal of organic chemicals. PACs are added early in the treatment process to enable a period of sole contact time before other treatment chemicals are added to the water stream.
- Granular Activated Carbons (GACs): In modern treatment systems, it is often preferred to use granular activated carbon for continuous treatment processes. Despite warranting a higher initial cost investment than PACs, GACs have a much lower operational cost as it can be thermally regenerated to recover the adsorptive properties.
Use Case #2
Food Grade Powder
Charcoal powder is a versatile product and has a variety of uses. It can be added to a variety of foods such as bread, cakes, biscuits, icings, ice cream, drinks, cocktails, fluid gels and much more.
It is made from organic coconut husks which are burned at an extremely high temperature and then refined. Used by chefs to create dramatic and unusual effects it can be added to products to produce a stunning visual effect.
Examples of Use
- Use as a detox in drinks and juices
- Make a paste to treat bites and stings
- Use to change colour in baked goods or drinks
- Make charcoal ice cream
- Use to make charcoal crackers as an accompaniment to cheese
- Use as a digestive aid and to reduce Cholesterol
Use Case #3
This activated charcoal is sourced from Organic coconut husks, and is completely different to Willow charcoal which has a much lower absorbancy rate compared to our Coconut activated Charcoal. The structure of activated charcoal produced from Coconuts is unique and works in harmony with our bodies, other forms of charcoal do not have the same health benefit.
- Mildly exfoliant
- Highly absorbent – remove excess oils and impurities from the skin
- Natural black colourant
- Teeth whitening powders & toothpaste
- Calming the digestion